Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They are used to remember your actions during a single browsing session and are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device after you close your browser and are stored until they expire or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits to a website.
- Providing personalized content and improving your browsing experience
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Understanding how you use our website and mobile applications
- Analyzing and improving our services
- Delivering targeted advertising
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often. This data helps us improve the performance and usability of the website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide you with personalized content based on your interactions with the website.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted advertising or marketing communications. They may also be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please refer to your browser or device's help documentation to learn how to block, delete, or disable cookies. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact your ability to use certain features and functionality of our website.
For more information about managing cookies, visit the About Cookies website.